SBI Asha Scholarship 2023: A significant proportion of India’s population consists of middle-class families, including students eager to pursue higher education. These students often face the challenge of financing their tuition fees, as well as the costs associated with relocating and sustaining themselves in a new city. To counter this plight, State Bank of India SBI Bank Foundation has launched a new scholarship program called SBI Asha Scholarship. This program provides eligible students with Rs. Grants up to 5 lakhs.
Our scholarship can be availed by following our given guidelines. In case of any difficulties, feel free to join our WhatsApp group and send us a direct message.
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023
SBI Bank continues to fulfill its social responsibilities, including the implementation of the SBI Asha Scholarship Scheme 2023 for students across the country. The scholarship scheme is designed to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students to help cover their education and related expenses.
SBI has set several criteria for awarding scholarships to students ranging from ₹50,000 to ₹5 lakh. To be eligible for the SBI Asha Scholarship, students must maintain regular academic progress, and we have provided additional eligibility information below.
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
For you to be eligible for the SBI Asha Scholarship Scheme offered by State Bank of India, you must fulfill the following requirements –
- Only students permanently residing in India are eligible for this scheme.
- To avail this scheme, a student must be studying in the first year in a National Institute of Banking Framework (NIRF) top ranked college.
- Students studying in the first year of MBA/PGDM course in the country’s top Institute of Management (IIM).
- It is necessary for the student to study in any IIT of the country.
- Apart from this, PhD students from any reputed university or college in India.
- Apart from all this, the applicant must have 12th pass with minimum 75% marks.
- The annual family income of the applying student should not exceed 3 lakhs.
Documents Required for SBI Asha Scholarship 2023
- 10th, 12th and last class mark sheet whichever is best
- aadhar card
- Admission letter or fee receipt to the university of study or identity card issued by the university
- Parents’ income details and bank account details
- Income certificate issued by any government body.
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card
- address proof
- Email ID and Mobile Number
Benefits of SBI Asha Scholarship Yojana
To avail the SBI Asha Scholarship provided by State Bank of India, you need to fulfill the above listed qualifications. After this scholarship is approved, you will be able to reap its rewards for a full year. The scheme offers various benefits, including –
- Undergraduate Courses – 50 thousand rupees
- IIT Students – 3 lakh 40 thousand rupees
- IIM Students – Rs. 5 lakhs
- PhD Students – Rs. 2 lakhs
If so, apply for Sbi Asha Scholarship 2023
- To apply online for SBI scholarship scheme, first visit the official website.
- On this home page, you have to click on SBI Asha Scholarship 2023.
- After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to another website.
- Here you will get an online application form in which you have to enter all your required information and document details and any documents
- Those to be uploaded should be uploaded systematically.
- After that check the filled form carefully and submit.
- We are providing below link from where you can apply.
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 (FAQ’s)
For how many years is the SBI Asha Scholarship available?
for the year
SBI Asha Scholarship up to Rs.
5 lakh rupees
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the ‘SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
1- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
2- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the scholars.
Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of studies?
No. This is a one-time scholarship for students pursuing graduation, post graduation (MBA/PGDM), and PhD courses.